유초등부 금주의 묵상 (1/11) / Shining Stars Devotion of the Week (1/11) > 교육부 게시판

본문 바로가기

교육부 게시판

유초등부 유초등부 금주의 묵상 (1/11) / Shining Stars Devotion of the Week (1/11)

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 유초등부
작성일 15-01-13 21:32

본문

/// English //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Devotion of the week:????? Paul’s second missionary trip (Acts 16:6-15)

Paul and Silas set out on the second missionary trip to visit the churches that had started up. But as they traveled through the province of Asia, the Holy Spirit kept them from preaching there. At one stage they tried to go into the area called Bithynia, but the Spirit of Jesus stopped them again. So they continued on traveling across the Province of Mysia, to the coastal city of Troas.

During the night, Paul had a vision of a man from Macedonia begging him to come and help them. After Paul had seen the vision, he got ready at once to leave for Macedonia and boarded a ship going to Philippi.

In the city of Philippi, Paul and Silas were hoping to find the Jewish men praying by the river. Instead, they found a group of women-some of them Gentiles. Paul and Silas told them about Jesus.

One woman, named Lydia, travels around to sell expensive cloth. She heard their message and believed in Jesus. In fact her whole household believed in Jesus Christ!

QUESTIONS TO THINK ABOUT

• Should I wait for God to guide me before I do good?
  • What does it mean by “Doing Good”?
  • Is it okay to tell others about Jesus and do GOOD at any time, or should I wait for Him to tell me what to do????

THINGS TO REMEMBER

God has made us in His image and given us the ability to reason-to think things through.?

The Holy Spirit will use the feeling that inspires us together with what we have learned and believe.???

The more we are willing to be used, the more opportunities God will make for us to serve Him.?

• When we are in tune with His Spirit and follow Bible principles, most of what we do should be exactly what God wants.?
  • ?It is better to go out and do things that please God than do nothing while you wait for God to give you ‘special instructions’.???

PRAYER

• THANKS
  • FORGIVE
  • ASK

/// 한국어 //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

금주의 묵상: ?????바울의 2차 선교 여행 (사도행전 16:6-15)?

바울(Paul)과 실라(Silas)는 새로 개척된교회들을 방문하기 위해 2차 전도여행을 떠났습니다. 하지만 그들이 아시아 지역을 지날 때에 성령님께서는 그들이 그곳에서 말씀을 전하지 못하도록 막으셨습니다. 한번은? 그들이 비두니아(Bithynia) 라는 곳에 가려고 노력하였으나 예수의 영이 그것 역시 못하도록 으셨습니다. 그래서 그들은 계속해서 무시아(Mysia)를 지나 해변도시 드로아 (Troas)내려갔습니다.

그 날 밤 바울이 환상을 보았는데 어떤 마케도니아(Macedonia) 사람이 서서 그에게 마케도니아 건너와 우리를 도와주십시오하고 간곡히 부탁 하였습니다. 바울이 그 환상을 본 후에 바로 마케도니아로 떠날 준비를 하 빌립보로 떠나는 배에 올랐습니다.

빌립보에 이르러 바울과 실라는 기도하고 있는 유대인들을 찾아 강가로 나섰습니다. 하지만 그들이 정작 그곳에서 만난것은 여인들의 무리였고 그 중에는 이방인들도 있었습니다. 그래서 바울과 실라는 그들에게 예수에 관해 전하였습니다.

녀들 중 루디아 (Lydia)라는 옷감 장수 여인이 있었는데 그녀는 그들이 전한 메세지을 듣고 예수를 믿게 되었습니다. 그리고 그녀 뿐만 아니라 그녀의 온 집안 식구들도 예수 그리스도를 믿게 되었습니다.

생각해 볼 질문들

?????????????

• 선한 일을 하기전에 하나님의 지시하심을 먼저 기다려야 할까요?
  • 선한 일을 한다는 것은 무엇을 의미합니까?
  • 아무때나 사람들에게 예수님에 대해서 전하고 선한을을 베푸는 것이 맞는 걸까요, 아니면 주님께서 내게 그렇게 하라고 지시하실 때까지 기다려야 할까요??

기억해야 할 것들

하나님께서는 우리를 그분의 형상대로 만드시고 모든일을 이성적으로 생각하고 판단할 수 있는 사고력을 주셨습니다.

성령님께서는 우리가 배운 과 믿고있는 그리고 우리에게 주시는 영감을 통해 역사하십니다.

하나님께서는 우리가 주님을 위해 사용되어 지기를 원하면 원할수록 우리에게 더 많은 기회들을 만들어 주십니다.

• 우리가 성령님의 인도하심과 성경적 원리를 따르며 살아 갈 때에, 우리 행위의 대부분은 하나님뜻에 합한 일이 될것입니다.
  • 하나님께서 우리에게 특별한 계시를 보여주실 때까지 마냥 기다리고 있는것 보다는 하나님께서 기뻐하시는 일들을 바로바로 하는 것이 더 중요합니다.?

조용히 기도해보세요?

• 감사
  • 회개
  • 간구

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.