유초등부 금주의 묵상 (1/18) / Shining Stars Devotion of the Week (1/18) > 교육부 게시판

본문 바로가기

교육부 게시판

유초등부 유초등부 금주의 묵상 (1/18) / Shining Stars Devotion of the Week (1/18)

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 유초등부
작성일 15-01-20 21:27

본문

/// English //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Devotion of the week:??? Paul in Athens (Acts 17)

?Paul and Silas were released from prison and left Philippi. They traveled to Thessalonica, and on to Berea, preaching in the synagogues. Some listened to them eagerly, while others were jealous and caused so much trouble for them that the believers feared for Paul’s life and sent him to Athens. While Paul was waiting for Silas and Timothy to join him, he told the people of Athens about the only true God. Some, who liked discussing new ideas, invited Paul to tell them more.

“I see that you people are very religious,” Paul said. “As I walked through your city, I saw the places where you worship and found an altar with the words, ‘To an Unknown God’ written on it. Well, I know this God: He is the One who made the world and everything in it.”

QUESTIONS TO THINK ABOUT

• Do all religions worship the same God?
  • Who learned about Jesus in Athens?
  • What did they learn?

?

THINGS TO REMEMBER

You might have heard someone say, “It doesn’t really matter what you believe because all religions worship the same God.”

Well, that’s what the people in Athens thought. In fact, they weren’t quite sure who God is, so they made idols and altars for many different gods. And, just in case they missed one, they even had an altar dedicated to an ‘Unknown God’. This gave Paul a chance to tell them about the God they didn’t know. “Your imaginary gods are dead,” he told them. “There is only one God, the Creator of heaven and earth. And there is one way to be saved?through His Son, Jesus Christ.”

?

PRAYER

• THANKS
  • FORGIVE
  • ASK

?

/// 한국어 //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

?

금주의 묵상:????? 아덴에 간 바울 (사도행전 17)

바울(Paul) 실라(Silas) 감옥에서 풀려난 빌립보를 떠났습니다.? 그리고 그들은 데살로니가(Thessalonica) 베뢰아(Berea) 가서 회당에서 말씀을 전했습니다. 어떤 이들은 그들의 말에 귀를 기울였지만 어떤 이들은 그들을 시기하며 소동을 일으켰습니다. 그러자 바울의 신변을 걱정하는 믿는 자들이 바울을 아덴 (Athens) 으로 보냈습니다. 바울이 아덴에서 실라와 디모데(Timothy) 기다리는 동안 그곳 사람들에게 하나님에 대하여 전파하였고, 그들중 처음듣는 하나님에 대한 말에 흥미를 갖은 사람들이 생겼고, 그들은 바울을 불러 그것에 대해 듣기를 원했습니다.

바울이 그들에게 말하기를,? 아덴의 시민 여러분, 내가 보기에 여러분은 모든 면에서 종교심이 많은 분들입니다. 내가 이리 저리 다니며 여러분의 예배처를 살피다가 알지 못하는 신에게…’ 라고 새긴 제단도 보았습니다. 그래서 여러분이 지금까지 모르고 예배해 신을 내가 알려 주겠습니다. 신은 바로 천지 만물을 창조하신 하나님 이십니다.”

생각해 볼 질문들

모든 종교는 같은 하나님을 섬기고 있습니까? 아덴에서 예수에 관해 배운 사람들은 누구 입니까? 그들이 배운 것은 무엇입니까?

?

기억해야 할 것들

혹시 여러분들은 어느 신을 믿든 상관이 없어. 결국 모든 종교는 같은 신을 섬기고 있으니까…” 라고 하는 말을 들어보적이 있나요?

바울 당시의 아덴사람들도 그런 생각을 가지고 있었습니다. 실제로 그들은 그들이 믿는 하나님이 누구인지 확실하지 않자 무조건 많은 신들을 위한 우상과 제단을 많들어 섬기고 있었습니다. 그것도 부족하여 혹시나 하는 마음에서 알지 못하는 이라고 까지 새겨진 제단도 만들어 놓았습니다. 그것을 바울은 그들이 아직 모르고 있는 진정한 하나님이 누구인지 말할 좋은 기회라고 생각했습니다.? 당신들이 상상해서 만들어낸 신들은 모두 죽은 신들입니다.” 라고 바울은 그들에게 말하였습니다. 하나님은 오직 이시고 하늘과 땅을 창조 하신 분입니다. 그리고 오직 그분의 아들인 예수 그리스도를 통해서만 하나님의 심판으로 부터 구원 받을수 있습니다.”

조용히 기도해보세요

• 감사
  • 회개
  • 간구

?

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.