유초등부 금주의 묵상 (1/25) / Shining Stars Devotion of the Week (1/25) > 교육부 게시판

본문 바로가기

교육부 게시판

유초등부 유초등부 금주의 묵상 (1/25) / Shining Stars Devotion of the Week (1/25)

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 유초등부
작성일 15-01-29 00:13

본문

/// English //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Devotion of the week: ??LOVE ?(1 Corinthians 13:1-7)

After Paul had explained to the Corinthians that we, as believers, are part of the body of Christ, he went on to write about the kind of love that keeps the body together and working properly. He said to them, “If I had the gift of speaking in a heavenly language but didn’t love others, I would just be making a noise. If I had the gift of preaching and was wise enough to know every secret; or if I had enough faith to move a mountain but I didn’t have love, I would be nothing. I f I gave away everything I own and were willing to die for someone but I didn’t have love, it wouldn’t mean a thing. Love is patient and kind; never jealous or proud; never selfish or irritable. Love does not want to remember wrongs. Love is not happy with evil but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up! It always trusts and it always hopes.”

?

QUESTIONS TO THINK ABOUT

• How can I show LOVE when I don’t feel like it?
  • When things are going well, it’s easy to love your family and friends. But what about the times when you’re feeling miserable? And what about loving people you don’t like and who irritate you?

?

THINGS TO REMEMBER

Jesus knows that our hearts don’t bubble over with nice feelings all the time. He doesn’t expect us to like every person, but He did say that we must love everyone?just as He loves us (John 13:34). Love is measured by our kind-hearted ACTIONS, not by our feelings. And so, because love doesn’t depend on how we feel, we can still be kind towards others even when we don’t feel very loving. A ‘giving’ kind of love can only come from God; so when you meet someone who is not easy to love, ask Him to pour His love into your heart through the Holy Spirit who lives in you (Romans 5:5). Then think of some way to be kind to that person.?

?

PRAYER

• THANKS
  • FORGIVE
  • ASK

/// 한국어 //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

??????????????????????????????????????????????

금주의 묵상:????? 사랑 ?(고린도전서 13:1-7)

울은 고린도 사람들에게 믿는자들이 그리스도의 지체로서 어떤 사랑을 가져야 할지에 대해서 설명하였습니다. 그는 말하기를 내가 사람의 방언과 천사의 말을 하더라도 사랑이 없으면 소리나는 놋쇠와 울리는 꽹과리에 지나지 않습니다. 내가 예언하는 능력을 가졌고 온갖 신비한 것과 모든 지식을 이해하고 산을 옮길 만한 믿음을 가졌다 하더라도 사랑이 없으면 아무것도 아닙니다. 내가 가지고 있는 모든 것을 가난한 사람들에게 나눠 주고 또 내 몸을 불사르게 내어준다고 해도 사랑이 없으면 그것이 나에게 아무 유익이 되지 않습니다. 사랑은 오래 참고 친절하며 질투하지 않고 자랑하지 않으며 잘난 체하지 않습니다. 사랑은 버릇없이 행동하지 않고 이기적이거나 성내지 않으며 악한 것을 생각하지 않습니다. 사랑은 불의를 기뻐하지 않고 진리와 함께 기뻐합니다. 사랑은 모든 것을 참으며 모든 것을 믿으며 모든 것을 바라고 모든 것을 견딥니다.”

?

?

생각해 볼 질문들

사랑하고 싶은 마음이 없을 때 어떻게 사랑을 보여줄 수 있을까요? 모든 일이 순조롭고 평안할 때에 가족들이나 친구들을 사랑하기는 쉽습니다. 하지만 내 마음이 비참해져 있을때는 어떨가요? 그리고 내가 싫어하거나 나를 짜증나게 하는 사람들을 사랑하다는 것은 어떨까요?

?

?

기억해야 할 것들

예수님도 우리 마음이 항상 착하고 푸근할 수 만은 없다는 것을 아십니다. 그리고 우리가 만나는 모든 사람들에게 항상 좋게 대하기만을 기대하시지 않을 것입니다. 하지만 예수님은 그분이 우리를 사랑하신 것 같이 우리도 모든 사람들을 사랑해야 한다고 말씀하셨습니다 (요한복음 13:34) 사랑은 우리의 감정이 아닌 우리의 친절한 행동을 통해 측량됩니다. 사랑이 우리의 감정에 달려있는 것이 아니기에 비록 사랑스럽게 느껴지지 않는 사람들일찌라도 우리는 그들을 친절하게 대할수는 있습니다. 조건없이 베풀기만 하는 사랑은 하나님으로 부터만 올 수 있습니다. 그러므로 사랑하기 힘든 사람을 대할때는 하나님께 기도하세요. 내 안에 계시는 성령님께서 하나님의 사랑을 내 마음 가득히 부워 달라고… (로마서 5:5) 그리고는 그사람들을 친절하게 대할 방법에 대해 연구해 보세요.

조용히 기도해보세요

• 감사
  • 회개
  • 간구

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.