SnL Sermon Notes: 6 Principles of Prayer! > 교육부 게시판

본문 바로가기

교육부 게시판

중고등부 SnL Sermon Notes: 6 Principles of Prayer!

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 pastordavid
작성일 14-02-05 11:38

본문

?Greetings friends!

2014 is the year of prayer & worship at DKPC. ?In order to properly equip the youth group, the staff and pastor decided to teach the students the main principles of prayer & worship!?

For the past 3 weeks, we preached on the 6 principles of prayer. ?Please look at the notes, and go over them with your children. ?

The 6 Principles of Prayer; Ephesians 3:14-21

Personal

Relational

Asking

Yearning

Expecting

Revealing

We can be completely honest/personal with God, because of our relationship with Him--He is our dad. ?We can ask our Father for anything; but most importantly, God will show us that what we truly need is Him; we were created to yearn for Him. ?We can have faith in Him by expecting Him to reveal Himself to us.

He will reveal to us why His answer was yes, no, or not yet. ?But most importantly, He will always reveal to us, that we need HIM. ?

Parents, I highly recommend a weekly worship at home with the entire family. ?Many students go through their junior/high school years feeling unloved and neglected. ?I experienced it myself. ?Genuine, compassionate and fun times of worship can really change a child's outlook on life. ?If a child knows that they're ?dearly loved by their parents, it can really change their lives. ?

In Christ,

Pastor David

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.