profile_image
작성자 Joe
작성일 14-03-24 23:15

본문

Prayer /

Prayer

?

Praise: (P.415) /

Praise : cross shade below ( Psalm 415 pages )

?

?(1) Cross the shade down or rest wonhane

Haetbyeol me exceedingly hot or load this heavy

The wilderness as the world always on when wandering

Note the cross he always on my swilgot found four

(2) my eyes pops up revealing a cross pos

For me suffering Resurrection weeks seems Jesus

The shape judging by my love of the big sting takes

The love handle mothayeo tears I shed

(3) a cross in the shade and keep this length

I desire sheen is week , but called Face

The world for me even if I fear eopne

I do not hanryang glory of the cross, the only place Amen

?

Proclaim: Exodus 12:1-3 /

Word : Exodus 12:1-3

?

Point: God's Way Requires a life (death) for life. Jesus had to give His life in death so His people can live. The lambs that were sacrificed in Egypt was a Bloody Way to show the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ. /

The point : God's way for us lives at the expense of another life to sikyeoyaman . ? raise the people of the Lord Jesus for the time you have to dedicate your life to it . Exodus sheep were sacrificed for Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God symbolizes .

?

Practice: ?Do I Give thanks to God for sacrificing Jesus for Me? What Kind of do I make sacrifices for God? /

Apply :? the sacrifice of Jesus for my salvation, thanks to the grace of God Do you ordered ? for I am God, and I bear any cost ? ______________________________ _____________________ _______

______________________________ _____________________ _______

______________________________ _____________________ _______

?

Petition: Our Loving Heavenly Father, you have shown your love to Me Only by sacrificing your Son. I live because He died and lived again. I need to die to myself and live for Jesus. Help Me do this. /

Petition : a loving Father , your Son to sacrifice core showed me your love for us . ? resurrection of his death I have been able to live . ? Now that I killed my ego and help to give me to live for Jesus .

?

Pattern: But God demonstrates his love for Own U.S. in this: While we were still Sinners, Christ died for U.S.. Romans five eight? /

Recitation : We still sinners, Christ died for us on the death of God's own love for us hath confirmed . ( Romans 5:08 )

?

?

Parent Signature____________________

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.