Hail to the King, in all His splendor and majesty
Hail to the King of kings, Lord Jesus, our God

?

?

Proclaim: 1 Samuel 16:4-12 /

말씀: 사무엘상 16:4-12

?

?

Point: David was chosen by God to be Israel’s second king. He was God’s servant who obeyed His commands and led the Jews with righteousness. However, he too failed God. We should always look to the better king from the line of David, King Jesus. /

요점: 다윗은 하나님으로 부터 이스라엘의 왕이 되도록 선택 받았습니다. 그는 하나님의 충성된 종으로서 의로운 마음을 가지고 유대인들을 인도하였습니다. 하지만 또한 결국에는 하나님께 죄를 짓고 말았습니다. 우리가 오직 바라봐야 분은 다윗의 후손이며 그보다 온전한 왕되신 예수님입니다.

?

?

Practice: ?Do I ever become proud of my good deeds? How do I show my pride by serving God? What can I do to be a humble servant? /

실천: 당신은 당신의 선행에 대해 자부심을 가진적이 있습니까? 하나님을 섬기며 어떻게 당신의 자부심을 보일 있겠습니까? 겸손한 종이 되기위해서는 어떻게 해야 할까요?

?

?

?

?

Petition: Our King and God, please give me a humble when I serve You. Jesus was humble and my example of service. May I love You and others with the heart that Jesus had. /

간구: 우리의 왕되신 하나님, 주님을 섬길때 내게 겸손한 마음을 주시옵소서. 겸손을 보여주신 예수님을 받게 하여 주시옵소서.? 예수님의 마음을 가지고 주님과 이웃을 사랑하게 하여 주시옵소서.

?

?

Pattern: In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death?even death on a cross! (Philippians 2:5-8) /

암송: 너희 안에 마음을 품으라 그리스도 예수의 마음이니 그는 근본 하나님의 본체시나 하나님과 동등됨을 취할 것으로 여기지 아니하시고 오히려 자기를 비워 종의 형체를 가지사 사람들과 같이 되셨고 또는 본체 사람의 모양으로 나타나사 자기를 낮추시고 죽기까지 복종하셨으니 십자가에 죽으심이라

?

?

Parent Signature____________________

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.