교육부 게시판

중고등부 John 9:1-7

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 pastordavid
작성일 14-04-28 16:56

본문

John 9:1-7

As Jesus was walking along, he saw a man who had been blind from birth. 2 “Rabbi,” his disciples asked him, “why was this man born blind? Was it because of his own sins or his parents’ sins?”

3 “It was not because of his sins or his parents’ sins,” Jesus answered. “This happened so the power of God could be seen in him. 4 We must quickly carry out the tasks assigned us by the one who sent us.[a] The night is coming, and then no one can work. 5 But while I am here in the world, I am the light of the world.”

6 Then he spit on the ground, made mud with the saliva, and spread the mud over the blind man’s eyes. 7 He told him, “Go wash yourself in the pool of Siloam” (Siloam means “sent”). So the man went and washed and came back seeing!

This week, we learned about one of Jesus' famous "I am" sayings: I am the light of the world.

Jesus challenges us to work while it is bright. No one can work in the darkness effectively.

Our youth group name is called "Salt and Light." Let me ask the church a question! Are we living up to this name? Are we really being the Salt and Light of Torrance, Gardena, South Bay?

We must work now! We must spread the Gospel with a sense of urgency. Let us challenge our students, and friends to witness the Gospel of Jesus Christ to everyone! Why are we afraid? Are we scared of rejection?

Romans 8 says "if God is with us, who can be against us?"

Church, DKPC, Salt and Light, let us go out to the fields and work! Let's bring our friends, and family to DKPC and let us reveal Christ's light to the

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.