Would Jesus see me and say, "Martha, Martha"? > DKPC 나눔터

본문 바로가기

Would Jesus see me and say, "Martha, Martha"?

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Joe
작성일 14-03-28 02:19

본문

Wow, life is sure?busy! And soon it will get busier for me. But, we do need to stop once and a while and think about everything we're doing.

I found this video by a pastor I've come to admire, Pastor Kevin DeYoung.? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V0FIJfGriA

He wrote a book called "Crazy Busy" http://crazybusybook.com/images/CrazyBusySampler.pdf

Hmmm, something to think about.

Could it be that we think if we are busy, we are godly?

댓글목록

profile_image

관리자님의 댓글

관리자 작성일

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/7V0FIJfGriA?version=3&amp;hl=ko_KR&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/7V0FIJfGriA?version=3&amp;hl=ko_KR&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

profile_image

이은이님의 댓글

이은이 작성일

Absolutely not!  In fact, we ought to try to be less busy so that we can spend more time with God and His words...  However, some of us have no choice but to be busy since there are limited number of people who want to volunteer and serve the church.  I wish we can focus on one or two things that we have the gift, passion, and calling for instead of having to chase multiple things and scatter our attention thin. I am really hoping to see more people stepping up with various gifts/calling that they have received to serve God so that we can all serve each other according to the callings we have.

"Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen." (1 Peter 4:10-11)